Tips on Viewing the Galleries
- If you’d prefer a large, uncluttered stage on which to view the images, you might switch to “Full Screen” mode. Pressing [Esc] or the same combination key press will return you to normal view. For PCs: [ctrl] + [alt] (This may vary)
- For Mac: [control] + [command] +[ F ]
- Note: There may also be a menu option such as: View–>Enter Full Screen (Mac)
- In the Photo Viewer:
- Click the [ /\ ] tab to bring up the image carousal where you canm select a specific image to view.
- To the left of the carousal is a [play/pause] button to toggle the auto slideshow.
- Clicking [ i ] (Toggle image info) then [ \/ ] will clear the stage even further.
- Click the small [ X ] icon in the top right corner to exit the viewer.
Our Club Photo Galleries:
The collection of Albums and Galleries may change over time but the main galleries have been sorted into the categories following.
Showcase Galleries are the most frequently viewed galleries on our site. Showcases are usually held once a month, providing an opportunity for members to show their images based on a specified theme. The Album – A Year of Showcase Galleries is updated after each new showcase. Look for the “Current Showcase” image.
Member Galleries provide a venue for club members to show onnff their favourite images. It is up to the member to submit photos (to the galleries receiver) for display in their gallery. A newly updated gallery is moved to the top of the Album list. Please check Member Gallery Submission for instructions and image requirements.
CAPA Competitions occur regularly throughout the club year, sponsored by CAPA and other clubs. Club entries are selected by vote during a meeting and the final collection as submitted to the competition is presented in these galleries.
Local Competitions occur regularly throughout the club year. Club entries are selected by vote during a meeting and the final collection as submitted to the competition is presented in these galleries.
Miscellaneous Events often result in image collections. They are displayed in the appropriately referenced galleries.