Note: PDF files can be very useful. Unfortunately they sometimes linger on long past their “Best Before” date. If you see any here that are no longer relevant or simply need to be updated or refreshed, please contact the page author or Web Content Manager. Thank you.
- Membership Application Form: Print and complete this form and bring it in to a regular club meeting with your membership fee.
- KPAC Members Handbook: A very informative 42 page document by Bill Briggs which will tell you everything you always wanted to know about KPAC…and then some.
- Field Trip Guide: A reference for field trip leaders, but excellent information for all members planning to participate in any club field trip. (PDF-Rev. 08-2011)
- KPAC-Club Member Profile: A helpful outline for presenting your profile at a club meeting. (PDF-Rev. 09-2015)
KPAC EVENT ARCHIVES
Past events have been exported and converted to PDF documents. These excerpts may not contain the complete post information, but should serve as a reference of past club activities.
- Travel & Light -KPAC 9 Nov 2016 by Robert Nowland. An excellent presentation on how to use Google Earth and TPE (The Photographers Ephemeris) to plan your photo shoot with the best possible natural light conditions.
(PDF-Rev.11-2016 – 3.7MB)
- DSLR Workshop: Creative Control May 13, 2017
ARCHIVE OF PAST ITEMS
The following links allow you to download and print the documents listed on this page.
- CAPA Competitions-Guide-2015-2016
- Canadian Photography Laws
- Image Storage and Backup
- Creating a Finished Canvas Print: (Linda McRae, February 15, 2012)
- Model Release Form: NOTE: This link will download an MS Word Document. Modify with your information, print, and carry a supply in your camera bag.
- Waiver Form: A waiver form is required for all off-site KPAC activities. Please print, complete and bring it in prior to, or at the start of, the event.
- Basic DSLR Photography Workshop (KPAC for Kamloops Parks & Recreation) Workshop Handouts – May 9, 2015
- DOUBLE EXPOSURE: DWYER & JOHNSON Workshop Notes – November 6, 2013
- Digital Asset Management – Where is that picture? An informative look at how to deal with your growing library of images. Click link below for PDF
- Where Is That Picture-Frank Dwyer (Frank Dwyer) 29Kb
- Finding Wow Factor by Rodger Hort. …I asked myself what was missing … to make me disfavour one image in favour of another. And here’s what I came up with…
(PDF-Rev. 01-2017 – 73kB)