The Site Administrator and Web Content Manager work together to ensure that the KPAC website is meeting the needs of the club and its members while maintaining a positive public perception.
The Site Administrator (Harvey Dalley) will…
- Be responsible for all technical aspects, including the overall look, feel and function of the website.
- Have a working knowledge of cPanel and manage the club’s bulk email lists and web hosting plan.
- Manage backend duties including user role assignments and regular maintenance work such as backups, updates, optimization and security.
- Be competent with WordPress and able to provide assistance and/or instruction to the Web Content Manager and Editors.
- Be able to work with HTML and CSS and apply best practices and graphic design skills in developing new pages and/or features as the need arises.