Jun 15 – Aug 15: Summer Scavenger Hunt
June 15, 2021 @ 8:00 am – August 15, 2021 @ 11:30 pm
Can you feel the anticipation? Can you sense the excitement? Can you stand the suspense? Well wait no more – it has arrived! Your Event Organizers would like to introduce their first annual Photographic Scavenger Hunt. This hunt will be one for the ages. This hunt will
challenge every fiber in your body, every cell in your brain. Win this Scavenger Hunt and there will be fame and fortune knocking at your door. So, let’s get down to it, here are the rules and conditions for this amazing event.
What is a Photographic Scavenger Hunt and How Do You Play It?
Your event organizers have come up with a number of specific clues and it will be your task to decipher these clues and then go out and photograph your answers. At the end of the summer, you will submit your answers (your photographs) to the organizers. The participants with the most correct answers to our clues will be declared the winners. And of course, there will be valuable prizes for the winning photographers.
Rules & Conditions
- The Scavenger Hunt will begin June 15th and will conclude August 15th.
- KPAC members must sign up before June 15th. We will allow you to sign up as singles or as partners. Send your email to Brian Mitchell (firstname.lastname@example.org) confirming that you will be participating.
- The clues for the topics will be emailed to all the participants on June 15th.
- Twenty-five clues will be provided. It will be your job to decipher the clues and then to photograph your answers.
- The twenty-five clues cover a wide range of photo opportunities. You will find some fairly straight forward; others will be harder to interpret. We do not expect that you will be able to find answers for all twenty-five clues. Provide photos for what you can answer.
- Participants will have two months to find and to photograph their answers for the twenty-five clues.
- The contest will end on August 15th; Participants will have one week to submit their answers and photographs to Brian Mitchell. Closing date will be August 22, 2021.
- Bryan Hunt, Harv Gilbert, and Brian Mitchell will oversee this event. They will determine who has interpreted the clues most successfully.
- Those members who submit the largest number of correct answers (& photos) shall be declared the winners.
- First, second and third place winners will be presented with an award. (There is nothing like a good, French wine).
- The winners will be announced at our first meeting in September. All the photographs submitted, will be posted on KPAC’s website.
- The photos that you submit, must be current. Photos from your home library can’t be used. Obviously, we will have to rely on your honesty not to use existing images. The main purpose of this Scavenger Hunt is to have fun. So, get out there and start photographing. And be creative in both your photography and your post editing.
- We would like to see all KPAC members participating in this event. Good luck in your pursuit of the answers for this Scavenger Hunt. If you have any questions regarding the clues, the rules, or the format of this hunt, please direct them to Brian Mitchell. (email@example.com). Team members – Bryan Hunt, Harv Gilbert, Brian Mitchell