- This event has passed.
Oct 13 – ‘OPEN’ Selection Zoom
October 13 @ 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
Tonight KPAC members select entries for the CAPA ‘Open’ theme competition. I hope you’ve brushed up on your photo judging skills. We will be using the KPAC scoring form found [here]. Please download to note your scores. Submissions (2 per member by Oct. 9th) fall into these categories;
1. Close-up – tightly cropped shot that shows a subject or object up close and with more detail than the human eye usually perceives
2. Person(s) – portraiture, candid and documentary
3. Natural Landscape – countryside, rural scene, varying terrain, seascape, waterscape, astronomical events, etc… can include hand of man and /or long exposure
4. Human Made Structures/Objects – includes cityscapes, buildings, transportation, etc.
5. Animals/Birds – wild or domesticated. Human hands are permitted
See the Oct. 9th post for additional details.