The Field Trip Director is our club’s “travel agent”. They will coordinate the annual “Weekend Away” and other field trips that may be determined throughout the year.
The Field Trip Director will…
- Consult with members in selecting events of interest to be considered.
- Manage any necessary contacts and/or permissions that may be required.
- Explore and recommend appropriate accommodation and arrange best group rates if available.
- Coordinate travel to and from activities.
- Be familiar with the club’s own Field Trip Guide and encourage members to be of this information.
- Manage any release/waiver forms that may be deemed necessary for specific activities.
- Liaison with the Social and Program Directors to coordinate timing of events throughout the year.