The Treasurer keeps the financial records, including books of account. An annual statement of all income and expenses is presented at the Annual General Meeting and is available to all members.
The Treasurer will…
- Assist the Membership Director in receiving new memberships and fees.
- Deposit membership fees and any other income received.
- Receive and file monthly bank statements.
- Pay & record all annual membership dues for various groups including: BC Societies, CAPA, Web Hosting, Shaw Sabey Liability Ins., Postal Box Rental and Kamloops Arts Council.
- Pay monthly room rental to Henry Grube Education Centre.
- Oversee member subscriptions for Photo Life Magazine.
- Provide payment for honorariums and other ongoing expenses.